Welcome to the Marshall Adult Basic Education Region! Our region is located in beautiful Southwest Minnesota. Below you find information including the following: Staff Directory, Service Area, Class Schedules, and more! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time!
Learn Anywhere, Learn Anytime!
Online distance learning provides adult learners with the opportunity
for structured learning outside of the classroom under the guidance
of experienced instructors. Prepare for the following using distance learning:
* GED Testing
* Accuplacer Test
* Certified Nursing Assistant
* Medical Terminology and Medical Office Preparation
* Learn English
* Improve basic reading, math, and life skills
* Personal skills to keep your job
* Gain computer skills
* Become a U.S. Citizen
To view the ABE Flyer, click on the pic.
Other Class Opportunities:
1. CNA Class - Click on the flyer for more information:
2. Welding Class - Click on the flyer for more information: